Terms of Service
42matters AG ("42matters") operates several websites including playboard.me. It is 42matters’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Playboard's relationship with you and the provided services.
- The content provided is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Playboard for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Playboard is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this service meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You shall not upload, or distribute, or otherwise publish any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material or text. You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. While 42matters does not and cannot review every submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, 42matters reserves the rights to delete, move, or edit submissions that are considered unacceptable.
Playboard is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Playboard may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 July 2012.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- personal data you authorized to commit to Playboard by using Playboard's website
- usage statistics of Playboard's services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use your information to contact you for informing about Playboard products and updates. We may use the information to customise the service according to your interests.
Any submissions you make to Playboard (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: applications information) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Playboard. You grant 42matters AG a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the data you created on Playboard.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we relay to the physical and electronic procedures of our provider and additional managerial and software procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Despite the security measures in place, in case of unauthorized access, subtraction of data, interception of data, miss-usage of offered services and similar issues Playboard disclaims all responsibility.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third-parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any content from your account or your comments, 42matters AG may retain your content for a limited period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
The information contained in Playboard is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Playboard and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Playboard is not liable for any installations or purchases made in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store for apps discovered through Playboard services. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
By using Playboard you share and publish information on the internet. We are not responsible if you share and thus reveal sensible data about yourself or other people in the internet.
Applications and games listed on Playboard (this website, and other Playboard related services) are from the Google Play Store (Android Market) and the rights belong to their respective owners. Playboard uses these information on a fair use rationale.
Every effort is made to keep the service up and running smoothly. However, Playboard takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the service being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with Playboard’s privacy policies and terms of service. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this service, or your dealings with Playboard, please contact us.
Android, Google Play Store and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.