With the Millennium App you can run your daily banking activities - in a fast, convenient and secure way - without going to a branch or website.
That's why with our App you only need a pin or, now in a much simpler way, your fingerprint to enter the Bank, that is requested whenever you open or return to the App. Therefore there is no logout button, because the session ends whenever the App isn’t displayed on your device screen.
Through Millennium App you can, check your accounts, top-up your cell phone, pay bills, transfer funds to any SEPA country, request a credit or debit card, schedule domestic transfers, save immediately using our “Save Here” button and, now, with the timeline view all your transactions in one place with.
But that’s not all. To make it even simpler, you can also add all your loyalty cards and check them without having to login in to the App.
Conheça mais funcionalidades na área “Site do Programador” ou veja o vídeo e descubra como esta App pode ajudar a ganhar tempo no seu dia-a-dia!
Get to know even more features in the “Programmer´s Site”, or watch the video and check how this App can improve your day and help you to better manage your time!
We’re constantly improving its features and transactions so that you can make the most of the Millennium App. Help us provide you with a better user experience, sending your questions and suggestions to: email@example.com Permissions requested
- Access Location Services This authorization is necessary for the application to recognize your GPS position and search for the Millennium branches near you and for communication with ibeacons.
- Access Fingerprint
When enabled in the system settings, allows the option to access the App using your fingerprint, instead of the pin. (Only for Android 6.0 or higher).
- Access Photos This permission is required in some features like reading QR Codes for Transfers and Savings, Bill Scanning Payment Features and also to allow you to customize the accounts icons.
- Access Camera This permission is required in some features like reading QR Codes for Transfers and Savings and Bill Scanning Payment Features.
- Access Contacts This option relates to the management of the Millennium App Beneficiaries: it is necessary to edit your Contacts when you need to assign them a particular NIB.
- Access Bluetooth connection This request will help you to connect your Millennium App to an iBeacon and to the Apple watch.
Requires Android 4.1 or higher.