You are at the top of a castle and need to get down. This can be done by playing games in the various mystery rooms. When you have succeeded a set of games you are allowed to climb down one level. You will get different flavours and user experience in each game you play.
You can also try for free boosters by using a spinner or solving a riddle. The games can involve shooting down keys with a brick, finding code or getting through a maze. Some of them depend more on luck and some more on your ability. But you can always improve and master each game. Remember - they get more and more difficult the further down you get! Are you ready! Go for it. * Bounce a ball against walls precisely so that ball rolles into the designated hole. Like billiard!
* Walk in a maze without getting hit by invisble ghosts.
* Tilt and walk through the labyrinth - watch out for spiders!
* Can you see the hidden code?
* Shoot down keys using a brick. Aim an use the perfect speed.
* Spin a wheel perfectly with exact rotations and get the exact requested hit area.
* Spin lucky wheel or solve riddles to get free boosters
* Memorize musical tones and repeat
- Above all - have great fun!
Jokes are sprinkled out now and then - look for them!
Every time you succeed a level - you win more rope. The rope helps you climb down. You want to feel grass under your feet again - don't you? So keep going. You can do it.
More games will continously be plugged-in so you will never get tired of this great time-passer and companion!
The programmer is an independent developer named Minal Parekh Nygårds with more than 16 years of programming experience. She is born in Sweden 1971. Her native family is Indian, Gujarati, Jain from Mumbai and Kolkata.