The action-puzzler Hamilton's Great Adventure, previously released to console and PC, is now available on Android. It retains the depth and visual quality from the console game while using unique controls available on tablets to create a new take on a very challenging game. This first part of the Hamilton’s Great Adventure THD takes you through 22 puzzles, located in the steamy jungle of Amazonas or the windy mountain sides of Himalaya.
Each world has its own set of unique enemies and game features such as traps, spring boards and hidden treasure locations.
It will put your problem solving and timing skills to the test. Outsmart the enemies, plan your way through the levels and collect all the bling to get maximum score. But not to worry, you are not alone on your adventure. Your bird companion Sasha and a number of gadgets are there to help you.
• 22 levels divided in between two unique worlds (Jungle of Amazonas and Mountains of
Himalaya), including two boss levels.
• Two playable characters, the adventurer Hamilton and his bird Sasha. Use Hamilton to progress
in the levels and collect gold and keys while Sasha distract enemies, fly to secret levers to open
doors and collect dust to power Hamilton’s abilities.
• You will encounter everything from hungry Piranhas, flying Exocets, slow but unstoppable
Golems and cunning Agents.
• Get help from Hamilton’s gadgets –the Spyglass and Booster boots
• Achieve Bronze, Silver or Gold on every level.
• Enjoy all story content from PC game’s first two chapters (the following two chapters are
available in Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD Expansion.
PLEASE NOTE: The game only runs on TEGRA 3 powered devices. Ensure that you have at least 1GB of free space and a WiFi connection before installing Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD.
Because of the sheer size of the content of Hamilton’s Great Adventure THD your download might take some time and first time start up process may take longer than usual. But not to worry – once done, hours of brain-puzzling adventure await.