Littimus: AMAZING XBMC remote. Works great for RaspberryPi w/ raspbmc/openELEC.
Reviewed in TV stick media player server
If you don't have xbmc kodi on ur TV stick and this app on ur phone, this will change ur viewing habit. With a click que every video clip to ur TV. Youtube, videomix, any app that can send a video to ur video player, this app can send to ur TV stick (xbmc required!)
Full featured XBMC / Kodi remote with widgets, streaming and sync capabilities. Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC / Kodi remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC / Kodi devices (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Support all XBMC / Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with multiple sorting / filtering and even a global search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi remote and your media center instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with Gotham or later !
- This application only works with Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) and Helix (14.x) | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners