REQUIRES Meridian Media Player Revolute.
No need to buy again if you have paid by Paypal and can use the key! Unlock Meridian Media Player's professional features (Visit http://goo.gl/QHT9 for more information):
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4x3, 3x4, or 4x4 widget's song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4x4, 4x3, 3x4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
Create an "AudioBook" directory under sdcard (or if you open AudioBook tab it will create one), and put your files in a sub-directory named as the book. Then you will find the directory in AudioBook tab, tap it will play the audiobook.
Then go to preference page, navigate through General -> Tabs, here you can enable or disable the audiobook tab.