iShia Books is comprehensive E-Book reader containing around 5000 - for now - reference and general Shia books and those frequently referenced by Shia researchers.
Arabic and Farsi (Persian) books are currently supported and English support is planned.
We'll be adding new books and updating current books to the library which is provided by http://ShiaOnlineLibrary.com.
Many extra features are planned that will be released in the near future. Features:
- Designed for Android 2.2+ supporting Arabic & Farsi.
- Multilingual Interface. Arabic and Farsi are available right now and English will be available in the future releases.
- Download Management: books are downloaded as soon as being browsed or user can batch download them at will.
- Book list by category, title, author, publisher or source, with the ability to filter the language of displayed book (Arabic/Farsi/English).
- Searches multiple fields in book list.
- Book navigation through TOC.
- View book pages in a simple and useable fashion, and navigate easily.
- Shows indexes provided by "Qadatona Content Search Engine" inline, and quick transfer to http://ShiaWebSearch.com to show the search result for the selected keyword in other Shia sites.
- Navigate to cross references in footnotes.
- Online Full Text Search (on the server) which is very fast and no need to dowload books in order to search them.