This Game has no name. For 5,000 years, we forgot it.
Archaeologists call it Ur, in honor of the city, where it was discovered.
The city where Abraham was born.
There is no living person who knows original rules of this game, but we tried to reconstruct them for you.
Russian writer and popularizer of board games, Dmitry Skyruk proposed his own ruleset that makes this old game really interesting and unbelievably challenging.
Try to play by our rules! Try to win!
Believe it or not, it is not as easy!
- Perfectly balanced rules and dynamic gameplay
- Ancient game in a new design
- Comfortable controls
- Unique Sumer style menus and dialogs
- Customizable AI with 5 difficulty levels
- Supports Android tablets and smartphones