Reviewed in TT&T(Try,test and tell)
You will like this email client. Its the most visually pleasing email app I came across. And yes, it supports multiple emails.And its ad free.The swipe to delete/archive feature is rugged when you compare it to gmail though.Nevertheless,its better than gmail when it comes to handling attachments.do give it a try.
*** No.1 IT magazine 'Engadget' selected SolMail as one of the best alternatives to Google's Gmail. ***
*** Global IT Media 'The Next Web' introduced SolMail as one of the '30 of the most beautiful and well-designed Android apps'. ***
*** 'Life Hacker (russia)' selected SolMail as 'Best 10 productive apps in 2013'. *** SolMail is a powerful e-mail client that helps you to manage all of your e-mail accounts & messages in one app!
It supports a lot of email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP/SMTP/POP3.
No additional fees for using our special features. It's 100% FREE!
1. Check All Your E-mail Messages in One App! It's an e-mail collector that gathers all of your e-mail messages(from work, school, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc.) in combined client.
2. Easily categorize your messages in 4 types of filter: Starred, Attached, Unread and To Me! Check all of your Starred messages in one page by a single click.
3. Want to Organize Your Mailbox? Archive Them! Don't need to delete your precious messages, Just move it to 'Archive' folder.
4. Just Swipe Your Messages to Archive or Delete. To change the default setting(Swipe to Delete), go to Settings and select 'Swipe to Archive'.
5. Fun Stickers! Use Them When Writing to Your Loved Ones. 700+ of emoji are ready to help your expression.
6. You no longer have to press ‘back’ to click on other emails. With the Solmail, you can simply flick the email you were reading to read other emails.
7. Solmail does not have to be ON for 24/7, as you will be informed on your new emails via Android email widget.
8. You can customize the font size of your email (both title and text).
9. You can express your identity or character by setting your own ‘signature’ which will be shown at the bottom of your email.
Your usernames and passwords are always stored encrypted on your device.
SolMail requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or newer. (Swipe function needs 3.0 or newer OS version)
If you have any inquiries or inconveniences, please don't hesitate to visit SolMail user forum or facebook page.
* SolMail User Forum: http://solmail.uservoice.com
* SolMail Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SolStudio/1432371780321690
Support : Google Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL(America Online) mail, Microsoft Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, GMX, Naver, Daum (hanmail), Nate, QQ, 163, 126 and more.
◎ Family Services of SolStudio at Daum: Sol Calendar, Sol Group