An ultimate navigation application for all OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS - hikers, mountainbikers, mountaineers, trail runners or geocachers. And not only for them, Locus Map Pro is widely used also by PROFESSIONALS - explorers, travelers or rescue squads all over the World. Locus Map Pro offers true multi functionality and flexibility:
- advanced navigation capability, supporting online and offline routing services
- unprecedented choice of premium online and offline maps
- advanced map tools - map overlays, offsets, WMS sources support
- tools for monitoring sports activities - tracking, training manager, charts, statistics, support of external sensors (GPS, HRM, cadence...)
- worldwide weather 24/7 forecast
- sophisticated tools for geocaching - location tools, online/offline logging, support of trackables, Pocket Queries, spoilers...
- and much more
- World - OSM based outdoor maps
- US - USGS classic/satellite, ChartBundle
- Europe - Outdooractive Summer and Winter, Freytag-Berndt (Germany, Austria), IGN (France), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), Skoterleder (Sweden), Statkart (Norway), Retromap (Russia), UMP and Osmapa.pl (Poland), SHOCart and SmartMaps (Czech and Slovak rep.) ...
- other parts of the World - GSI (Japan), Visicom (former Soviet countries), Navigasi (Indonesia), NzTopoMaps (New Zealand) and others
- support of WMS sources - meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps...
Most of the online maps can be DOWNLOADED for offline use.
- whole WORLD - OSM based vector LoMaps with switchable themes for summer, winter, road or city use - first THREE MAPS ARE FOR FREE
- United States - NeoTreks trail maps
- Switzerland - famous quality SwissTopo maps
- Germany, Austria - Kompass, Outdooractive Summer and Winter, Freytag-Berndt
- United Kingdom - Ordnance Survey Opendata
- Poland - Compass
- support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
- support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Navigation and guidance
- turn-by-turn voice navigation with support of online/offline routing services
- beeline guidance to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route with notifications
- multi-profile track recording
- training manager with audio-commented workouts
- support of Bluetooth/ANT+ external sensors - HRM, speed/cadence, GPS, NMEA
- in-app route planning
- import/export of routes/tracks from/to various formats (KML, KMZ, GPX...) and web services (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth, Freelogbook.biz etc...)
- customizable bike computer dashboard
- creating own database - order, search, sort
- import/export in many formats, web services support
- OSM database POIs
- map overlay, calibration and offsets
- support of various external map formats and coordinate systems
- support of Panoramio, geotagged photos, OSM notes
- addresses online and offline
- Google Places, GeoNames and Wikipedia
- downloading geocaches via Geocaching4Locus add-on
- offline and online logging
- support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers
- location and calculation tools
- private or public sharing/monitoring of location in real time
- parking assistant, world wide weather forecast, NFC tagger, QR code generator...
...and more and more...
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. Everything can be set according to user's needs. Its functionality can be further extended by numerous Add-ons - Augmented reality, GeoGet/GSAK, Pebble, Munzee, SmartWatch II etc.