Reviewed in Form+Function
My phone has been giving me the memory shortage notification a lot lately, so I downloaded SD maid, a powerful cleaning tool, to help clear out some junk. It comes packed with several searching and cleaning functions, and an animation of Maidroid drinking coffee; it's cute.
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage applications and files. Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don't really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Let’s not go on here... Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate any file through a full-fledged (root) file manager.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage all installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases by "vacuuming" them.
• Do actual app cleaning, by removing expendable files, which supersedes what others may call 'cache cleaning'.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run all of these tools automatically on a schedule or by commencing them via widgets.
Still have questions? Just send me a mail.