AirAudio streams all audio from any app on your Android to your AirPlay- and DLNA-enabled receivers and your Google Chromecast.
Use your favorite music-app like Spotify, Google Play Music, Rdio, Pandora, TuneIn, Poweramp etc. and enjoy the music on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, Smart TV and many more devices.
To use the 'system-mode' and stream the audio-signals of other applications, a 'rooted' device is required!
Android doesn't allow it by nature to get the audio-data of other applications. Therefor a root-access is essential.
Please have a look on http://www.androidcentral.com/root for details about how to root your device, or contact us in case of questions or if you need further help!
Imagine you come home and can continue enjoying the music, to which you have just listened on your phone, just on your big speakers at home.
Or are you lying on the sofa and would like to play a song from YouTube on your AV-receiver.
You can stream audio from any application (except telephony), for example your favorite MP3-player (eg. Poweramp) or YouTube, games, FM radio, digital radio, webcast or online radio (eg. Spotify, Google Music, Last.fm).
All AirPlay-/DLNA-enabled devices and Chromecast can be (simultaneously) used as a receiver: • Apple Airport Express, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi & Freebox
• AirPlay-enabled AV receivers eg. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE, ONKYO or Bowers & Wilkins
• DLNA-enabled devices like XBox 360, XBMC, Smart TVs or AV-receivers eg. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE or ONKYO
• Software like Shairport, Shairport4w, Rogue Amoeba's Airfoil Speakers or the XBMC Media Center
• AirBubble, Android HIFI or any other AirPlay-receiver application of your choice, for example on an Android-based TV-stick
• Google Chromecast
Once you have selected one or more receivers, AirAudio just runs in the background until you close the connection.
• AirAudio works exactly like original Apple-products and therefor requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality (lossless!)
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to your music & a receiver is available
• AirAudio sends informations & artwork of current music-track to your AirPlay-receiver
• AirAudio supports 'Tasker' - create shortcuts for your favourite receivers
Alternative in case of missing ROOT-access
Those who do not have a rooted Android device, can also benefit from AirAudio:
With the built-in microphone-mode, you can stream your music in low quality and with a possible acoustic echo, sing karaoke or stream other sounds.
Do you have children? Establish a connection to your receiver, select the microphone-mode and wait ☺
You can try & use AirAudio for free as long as you like to.
But due to the fact, that the development of an AirPlay-application like AirAudio is extremely complicated & very time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in 'system-mode' some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all of your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD 6,90.
Personal assistance in case of problems
If you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
Tips & Issues
Galaxy S4 and Note 3: Please disable KNOX https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW