Reviewed in You Need to try this!
This app here is just amazing if you are a person like me that loves your car and want to track everything related to it. I use the app to track all of my gas mileage in my and my wife's cars. I can track my expenses related to work on the car. This app enables me to have reminders on normal maintenance jobs on your vehicle. I highly recommend this app as well as spending the 6$ to get full version which enables on top of other things the ability to back everything up so you don't lose all your info if your phone craps out.
***** aCar has been downloaded over ONE MILLION times ***** Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!