Living in a major city can be overwhelming. Wutzwhat simplifies things by acting as a concierge that gives you valuable recommendations for the most exceptional food, shopping, nightlife, hotels and services in the city. How? Our team eliminates the noise and endless lists inherent to other visitor apps and guidebooks. With extensive research we combine local knowledge, expert opinions, user feedback and recommendations to determine which experiences and destinations make the cut. And once something does, we pull out all the stops: • Browse our media libraries, which feature thousands of professional photos you won’t find elsewhere
• View exciting concierge-like recommendations that range from luxury services and fine dining, to mom-and-pop stores and dive bars.
• Read custom editorials from our curators, revealing why each destination we feature is worth experiencing
• Share your favorite Wutzwhat profiles with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, text message and email.
• Enable GPS for recommendations that are filtered based on what’s closest to you
• Curate your own discoveries as a visitor or local expert and share them with the Wutzwhat team via the My Finds section.
• See what’s popular among other visitors and users in the Trending section, and save your own picks to Favorites for easy retrieval.
Our app makes your life as a local easier and your experiences as a visitor more memorable by putting the city’s hidden gems, haunts, hideouts and most loved destinations in the palm of your hand.
Download Wutzwhat today for an ever-growing list of amazing recommendations from your personal mobile concierge and elite guidebook. Let Wutzwhat tell you what’s what – and help you rediscover the city you love.
NOTE: Wutzwhat is only available in NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES and TORONTO;
additionally, your mobile device must be updated to Android 4.2 to successfully run.