*** Before installing or voting Timediary, please make sure you read the below points ***
The main purpose of Timediary is to report where you are spending your time.
A high localization accuracy is not the main focus of this app.
We suggest you to:
1) Install Timediary and activate 3/4G data connectivity and activate WiFi (should not be visible a red icon)
2) Leave the app running for one day
3) Give a name to the places you visited
Please also note that:
• The localization accuracy highly depends from the place where you are and the provider / device that you have.
• It does not depend from the app if the localization accuracy is good is some areas and worse in some others.
• If you do not get any localization turn off and on the device.
• Only if you are looking for higher localization accuracy outside the buildings select GPS in settings.
• Timediary runs automatically in the background and records the time you spend in each place.
• You can display your time on the map by day, week, month and from-to.
• It's possible to insert labels for your places.
• Timediary creates automatically time sheets of your days.
• Privacy: Timediary saves your position only in your phone and a security code can be set to start the app.
• Your position is determined by Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks and/or GPS, with low impact on battery.
There are innumerable apps that suggest your actual position but only a few indicate where you have been and how much time you spent in each place: Timediary is the best app in this class. Start the recording of your days, weeks and months… then use Timediary in order to look where you are spending your life…
Tags: time diary, location tracker, map my time, time locator, track my time, my tracks, my places, time calculator, time placer, track me, follow me, my locations, my places, automatic time tracker, track my time automatically, my time sheet, my timesheet, my timetable, where is my time, wheres my time, spend my time, time machine, time management, time manager, clock in time, clock out time, my working hours, my working time, service report, time productivity.