Save everything. Access anywhere. The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices and your cloud storage services.
WD My Cloud allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music, and access documents from your WD personal cloud or your cloud services. This easy to use app also lets you transfer files between all of your cloud storage solutions and upload photos and videos directly from your phone or tablet camera roll.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
• My Cloud
• My Cloud EX4
• My Book Live
• My Book Live Duo
• My Net N900 Central
And the following cloud services:
• Google Drive
• Access photos, music, video and documents with your mobile device
• Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll
• Download files for offline access
• Share one or more files using email links
• File management - copy, move, rename and delete files
• For cloud service access: an active Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive account
• For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud EX4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital