Watchup is the smartest way to watch video news because it builds your personalized newscast from a growing number of local, national and international news channels. • Just turn it on to watch your newscast play continuously
• Schedule an alert to receive your newscast at your preferred time
• Need more context? Read text articles related to the video you are watching
• NEW! Watch an entire channel with our redesigned menu
Watchup takes up very little space on your tablet and puts powerful video journalism at your fingertips!
Watchup is the perfect app for cord cutters who enjoy current events, staying informed and use aggregators to watch news.
System Requirements: Android 3.0; Honeycomb or higher
* An award-winning Stanford startup, backed by Microsoft, Stanford and veteran journalists
* Praised by top media outlets (NBC, PBS Newshour, The Economist and more)
* Named a top startup disrupting the video industry by the National Association of Broadcasters
* Featured news category app
Local channels are finally here! This new version of the app features a brand new, easy to use menu where you can discover our growing selection of local channels.
*** SXSW Interactive Awards — 2013 finalist ***
*** SxSW Accelerator — 2013 finalist ***
*** Knight News Challenge Awards Winner at the MIT Media Lab ***
*** MobileBeat finalist ***
“A centralized hub of selected YouTube news channels, Watchup is like Flipboard for video” (Mashable)
“Watchup’s playlist experience allows you to catch all the day’s news while, for example you’re eating breakfast or cooking dinner (Techcrunch)
“It’s like Hulu for news junkies” (Harvard’s Neiman Lab)
“Watchup leads you to superior news content while you lean back” (The Economist)
“Cool idea, very simple, beautiful interface!” (Robert Scoble)
“One of the Top 10 News Startups to Watch in 2013 (ReadWriteWeb)
Watchup is brought to you by an award-winning Stanford Startup in partnership with a few of the most trusted news media brands like The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Univision, The Center for Investigative Reporting and many more.
Talk to us, we’re human! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.watchup.com. Follow us on Twitter @watchup or subscribe on http://www.facebook.com/watchupapp