Call blocker and SMS filter. This application both blocks unwanted calls and SMS, and helps manage a blacklist. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device's battery power. If you are looking for a call blocker or SMS spam filter, this application is what you need. You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (block incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Block anonymous (private) numbers.
- Block unknown numbers.
- Block numbers by prefix ("Begins with" option).
- Block all incoming calls.
- Block all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Enable and disable blocking by one click.
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
- Why I need to set Calls Blacklist as default SMS app in Android 4.4 and later? It is necessary to provide SMS blocking function. Due to limitation of Android 4.4 and later, which allows only one app to manage messages.
- How to unblock the number? You need to delete the number from the blacklist (click on the number and select "Delete" in popup menu).
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com