With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
Specially designed for Android devices. Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos: