Reviewed in Console quality games email@example.com
Sequel now out! Dropped Tegra 3 exclusivnes now so everyone can have: *water splash on screen * motion blur when boosting *extra detailed water (Only for quadcore devices) *Controller support *Google leader boards, achievements, and CLOUD SAVING!!! YAY
Riptide GP® is the first ever console-quality water racing game for mobile, featuring super-realistic water physics, real-time reflections (dual core or higher), and gorgeous high-detail vehicles and environments. Rev up your supercharged hydro jet and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your hydro jet to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
WHAT THE REVIEWERS HAVE TO SAY:
"The age of console-quality Android gaming is upon us, and Riptide GP is one hell of a good start."
"It looks and sounds brilliant, and ... the tracks, unlockable craft, and wealth of modes should keep you on board for hours."
-- Pocket Gamer UK (8/10)
"If you enjoy racing games...this is a must have."
-- Droid Gamers (5/5)
"We haven’t been able to put it down. If you are looking for a mobile game with that 'wow factor' then look no further than this one."
-- Droid Life
• Explore 12 futuristic water raceways
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Unlock and master 7 screaming fast hydro jets -- including the new Photon!
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Gamepad support for Bluetooth and USB gamepads
• Enhanced for quad-core devices! Extra-detailed waves, realistic water splashes on the camera, and a dramatic motion blur effect when boosting.
• Google Play game services integration -- Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, 한국어, 日本語 and 简体字.
Join us on Facebook, and be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers:
For info and announcements, please visit:
For support on most common issues: