Your phone or tablet is the center of your digital life… until the day that it slips out of your hand! Verizon Cloud backs up your contacts, photos, videos, music and documents to secure cloud storage (your phone’s text messages and call logs are safe too), so you don’t need to lose your important content if you lose or damage your phone or tablet. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone. Install or upgrade to Verizon Cloud today and if you are on one of our MORE EVERYTHING plans, you get 25 GB storage at no additional cost (all other users get 5GB storage). Verizon offers affordable monthly plans if you need additional storage. Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your device’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your smartphone, tablet, or computer
• Syncs your phone’s last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transferred to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
Verizon Cloud is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless service.
This app can be downloaded and used on 63 smartphones and any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for 15 Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to verizonwireless.com/cloud for the complete list