As a financial advisor, you need up-to-the minute information no matter where you are. Vanguard’s industry-leading mobile app for advisors gives you access to the latest product information, investment research, and economic commentary when you’re away from the office. Vanguard for Advisors app for Android makes it easy to:
• Access product information on our ETFs and mutual funds.
• Add products to your Watch List.
• Read, watch, or listen to Vanguard research and commentary on investments, the markets, and the economy,
• View recent tweets from @Vanguard_FA and sign up to Follow Us.
• Share information with colleagues or clients quickly and easily. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
(If you’re a client or participant download the latest app for Vanguard investors.)
All investing is subject to risk, including possible loss of principal
**Vanguard ETF Shares are not redeemable with the issuing Fund other than in very large aggregations worth millions of dollars. Instead, investors must buy and sell Vanguard ETF Shares in the secondary market and hold those shares in a brokerage account. In doing so, the investor may incur brokerage commissions and may pay more than net asset value when buying and receive less than net asset value when selling.**
**For more information about Vanguard funds and Vanguard ETF Shares, visit advisors.vanguard.com or call 800-997-2798 to obtain a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus. Investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information about a fund are contained in the prospectus; read and consider it carefully before investing.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.