Reviewed in Games with Depth
This is the full version of the old PC game Heroes of might and magic 3. Some light retouching has been done anc controlls have been somewhat optimized for touch. The game itself is one of my all time favorites, one of the best turnbased strategy games ever. Unfortunately Ubisoft didnt include the two expansions which makes the game much better. There are several control issues and you will swear and curse as your units decides to move instead of attack, inexplicably skip their turn, you being unable to check the opposing hero and so on. Its still worth a purchase, hopefully these bugs will be ironed out soon.
The most popular Heroes® title of all time is back in HD! Do you remember all those sleepless nights spent fighting Black Dragons and Archangels, Demons and Necromancers? Were you a true fan of Heroes® of Might & Magic® III? We have great news for you!
Fifteen years later, rediscover the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist, as she re-embarks on her critically acclaimed quest to unite her ravaged homeland and re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia.
Forge the destinies of mighty and magical heroes, leading fantastic and ferocious creatures in a game that still stands today as the landmark opus of the Heroes franchise.
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
A COMPLETELY NEW HD EXPERIENCE ON TABLETS
* Re-live the Heroes® III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players fully remastered graphics, and hosting intuitive controls designed for touchscreens
* Heroes III now features a full wide screen compatibility.
THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HEROES III GAMEPLAY IS BACK
* Blaze your way through 7 exciting campaign scenarios, fighting along 8 iconic factions.
* Explore exclusive scenarios in around 50 skirmish maps.
* Pass the tablet around and play with your friends in a thrilling local multiplayer mode
Find more information about the game on: