As seen on lifehacker.com
Have you ever wanted your phone to really speak to you when you get a new notification or call?
Type Your Ringtone, does just that. Using powerful text-to-speech technology, this app lets you create customized, talking notification and ringtone sounds. Then, set them as the notification sound for a specific app, a specific contact or as the system default.
Make your phone say “You’ve got mail.” when you get a new email. Or, “Stephanie is calling, answer it!” when your friend Stephanie is calling. You can choose from a variety of languages, or even adjust the speed and pitch of the voice to your liking.
The possibilities are endless, make your phone talk to you today!
It’s the next best thing to J.A.R.V.I.S.
• Control both speed and pitch of the ringtones voice
• Easy and intuitive interface
• The only notification and ringtone maker using the powerful text-to-speech engines
• Choose from a variety of languages
• See all the custom sounds that you've created
• Easily play, edit or delete them. Or, set them as your new notification or ringtone sound
Pro features include:
• Set your notification sound for a specific app (Android 4.3 or higher required)
• Set your notification sound for a specific contact (Android 4.4 or higher required)
• Set your ringtones for a specific contact
• No ads
• No ringtone limit
Type Your Ringtone works with the default text-to-speech engine installed on your device, giving you the ability to change the engine and utilize a never ending list of voices. Using some of the new, and free, high quality voices from engines like Google Text-to-Speech, allow you to create unusually real sounding human voice ringtones. Or, adjust the speed and pitch of the voice, for some pretty funny effects.
The latest in Caller ID and the only type and talk ringtone maker.