Reviewed in Some great apps you may not know. Yet.
If you want to keep track of played games, use this or Game Collection Tracker. I still can't decide which is better - both have features that other doesn't. It's possible to import games from Steam, Desura (like anyone uses it) and XboxLive. Lacks filter menu. Database is pulled from TheGamesDB
MGC is a feature rich organizer/tracker for your hardwar, video game & video game related figures library that uses a very large online game database over all platforms. Track what you own & want in style and quickly access your collection via the extensive filters, sorting and grouping features. MGC brings a lot of data together from various sources, but still enables you to edit most of it, giving you complete control over your own collection. It does all this in beauty while presenting you with an easy to use interface.
NOTE: The screenshots have been altered so nothing copyrighted is shown (as requested by Google).
• Import your games from Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita,Steam, Desura, Android, Backloggery.com, collectorz or enter them in bulk (copy/paste pre-made list possible)
• Track the amiibo™ you own & consult various information about them
• Track who loaned what game or hardware
• Wishlist for games & hardware
• Automatic download of data from various sources
• Extensive filtering, grouping & sorting options which can be saved to a custom view
• Light & dark theme
• Customizable detail screen for game & hardware. Choose the cards you want to see.
• Add labels (which show up in lists) with custom colors to your games & hardware
• Backup & restore to local sd and/or Dropbox
• Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail
• Create to shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware list filter.
• Export your full list, or a custom selection to CSV
• Share your game/hardware to twitter, hangouts, facebook, ...
• All information can be edited, even information that was downloaded from the online database
• Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
• Use Google Now to (voice) search inside your games database. Example: Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection
• Choose images from Image Search, online database, your phone or a direct url.
• Customize the navigation menu with your preferences.
• Multiple view options: List, small list & grid
• Passionate & responsive developer :)
This version is ad supported. To remove the ads, gain Dropbox support for backup & restore, unlock all features and show your support, please upgrade to the Pro version.
For more information go to http://www.tuyware.com/index.php/my-game-collection-v2-0/