Reviewed in Some great apps you may not know. Yet.
If you want to keep track of played games, use this or Game Collection Tracker. I still can't decide which is better - both have features that other doesn't. It's possible to import games from Steam, Desura (like anyone uses it) and XboxLive. Lacks filter menu. Database is pulled from TheGamesDB
My Game Collection is the better way to keep track of the games you own over various platforms. Add your games to your game library by scanning the game, linking to Steam, Desura or Xbox Live or just manually enter its title.
My Game Collection will download the details like box-art, description, genre and more and allow you to add custom information.
When you have a game (or info) that can't be found in the database you can easily add it to the online database: www.TheGamesDB.net
- Fast & responsive 'Holo' look
- Night theme
- Link with Steam, Desura & Xbox Live
- Add your own information to games like notes, rating, ...
- Track who loaned what game for which platform
- Automatically download data from Metacritic & HowLongToBeat.
- Full backup & restore
- All platforms
- Automatic download of information update from TheGamesDB
- Passionate & responsive developer :)
This version is ad supported. To remove the ads, gain Dropbox support for backup & restore and show your support, please upgrade to the Pro version.