This app is about the people you work with. Great teams, and great organizations, aren't built on tasks and documents, but rather on real relationships between real people who work together. Anchor is about empowering those relationships. Put simply, it's the best way to share and connect with your colleagues. Use it to engage with your teams about what’s important: a new project, lunch ideas, the daily stand up, coffee breaks, carpool, a meeting, stupid cat photos, a new client, the holiday party or even making fun of the boss. No matter what it is, Anchor is the best way to get talking about work.
Sounds pretty rad, right? Well here's some more stuff you can do with Anchor:
• Every person and team organized in your beautiful Company Directory. Accessing coworkers phone numbers, emails, start chats has never been easier (or prettier).
• Post updates and share what you’re doing -- anyway you want. Share photos, links, locations, articles, files and tag people to tell the whole story.
• Chat 1:1 or in your teams to make sure the conversation moves as quickly as your thoughts do.
• Create teams around projects, topics, events, or anything else you care about. Use them to connect with people you work with whether they are in your company or elsewhere.
• Keep up with all your conversations, teams, projects and topics in your Activity Feed.
You spend more waking hours with your coworkers than anyone else. Make those hours count. Work awesome!
Explanation of Permissions:
Location : Anchor lets you share your location with your co-workers. When you decide to do so, the app searches for places near you by querying your location.
Read Contacts : The app makes it easy to invite people by displaying contacts from your phone on the invite screens. Anchor will NEVER message or do anything with your contacts besides allowing you to easily invite people and build your company directory.
Modify Usb content : Uses the storage to cache data for quicker responses.