Reviewed in Best looking productivity apps !
This is one of the BIGGER NAME to-do list apps out there, and I always avoided it because I didn't like the interface. Well. I download it, and I have to say THE INTERFACE IS DOING A LOT FOR ME! The lack of customisation isn't a problem - the app is smooth and works well, and I like that it shows you your tasks everyday of the week so you can plan.
Reviewed in The Premium Android Experience
Todoist is an awful name for an app and people can justifiably write it off for that reason alone. But they would be missing out on the best Task Manager anywhere. It feels simple and inviting to use yet powerful at the same time, a difficult feat to accomplish that reflects the thought put into its design. It features a workflow that is completely natural with how we plan our days. The natural language assignment of due dates (today, tomorrow, the 12th) and the ease of bumping tasks to future dates closes the gap from thought to data manipulation. Great use of persistent notification to add tasks anywhere, fantastic widget, excellent app.
The perfect to-do list app is there wherever you need it: on your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, Gmail, and more. Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!