Reviewed in Droid DIY - Customization, Management & Design
Simi allows you to create customizable popup folders containing contacts, apps, shortcuts & bookmarks. Design & layout options are good but this is all through homescreen shcts/widgets so the supporting app is simply just th settings.
SiMi Folder is a customizable Folder Widget with a horizontal/vertical scrollable Launcher.
(based on the Launcher from SiMi Clock) Permissions used:
Without this permission it is not possible to add Contacts to a Folder!
Without this permission it is not possible to add Bookmarks to a Folder
You can now use Shortcuts in SiMi Folder. Direct Call Shortcuts are not possible without this permission !
* Size 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x1, 2x2 and 3x1
* 9 different Widget Layouts
* User defined Folder Icons
* User defined Text Color and Size
* Unlimited number of Apps can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Contacts can be linked to a Folder
* Unlimited number of Bookmarks can be linked to a Folder
* User defined Background color.
Step 1: Add a new Folder
Step 2: Select the new Folder
Step 3: Link Apps to the Folder ( Button Applications )
Step 4: Add a SiMi Folder Widget to your Homescreen
Step 5: Select the Folder you want to use.