Reviewed in Game Over Mann, Game Over
This is one of the better free driving games that I have come across. The visual style has obviously been influenced by tron and it works really well. The tracks are generated randomly and this really adds to the replay value. Go ahead and install this one now!
Forever Drive is a fast-paced racing game set in a futuristic 3D city made by YOU, the players. Using the In-game Track Editor, tracks made by different players are joined together into a never-ending neon racetrack. Race on tracks to gain experience, level up and earn coins to:
- Unlock premium cars with awesome designs and enhanced performance
- Customize cars from a large selection of paint designs and license plates
- Gain access to buildings, skyscrapers, and signage to decorate your tracks ===============================
- In-Game Track Editor: extremely easy-to-use editor to make beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
- Weekly challenge mode: race against the world and competitors’ ghost cars on specially created tracks
- Regional Leaderboards: see how you stack up against other players around you and compete against them
- 4 different control types: arcade, tilt, digital pro, analog pro
- Unlock new cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
- Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELING UP, and access to brand new content.
- Custom 3D engine rendering
See these links for more news and community info on events and game updates