Reviewed in TT&T(Try,test and tell)
Well initially when I was in doubt between Evernote and Springpad,I absolutely loved Springpad because of its interface.The notebooks are very neatly designed.Here you will find that it's said you can organise your ideas neatly. when you are trying to spring something from internet what you get it a glorified bookmark.It looks good yes..but I think the troubles outweigh the cuteness.It takes significant time in 'springing' a page.I wouldve easily recommend it if it could save complete pages like pocket,but here all you get is a colorful bookmark.Also many times I have observed that the pics added in the notebooks doesn't show when you are offline. This could've been great if it wasn't slow.you can try it though to see if it suits you.
Reviewed in My Essentials
Similar to Evernote but more... fun? It's a little more attractive and geared more towards saving your interests than business, so which one you use is totally a matter of preference. Organize everything into neat and colorful notebooks through a simple interface and web browser extensions.
Springpad – Everyday life, done better
★★★★★ “Wonderful and SO EASY”
★★★★★ “Amazing. So many uses!”
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more. - “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus blank notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Android: Smartphones and Tablets
- Web: www.springpad.com
SPRINGPAD FOR ANDROID
- Save to Springpad from your favorite apps and mobile browser with “Add to Springpad” in your sharing menu.
- Enhance productivity with tap-to-edit capabilities, manual reordering, and dynamic checklists.
- Create custom Springpad widgets for your home screen.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
--Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
--Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
--Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
--Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
✔ Save things you find on the go or on the web.
✔ Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place
✔ Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: email@example.com