Xperia™ Transfer Mobile is an ultra-easy, safe and simple app that’ll help you move your contacts, messages, photos and much more from your old smartphone or tablet to your new Sony Xperia™. Please note: If you want to transfer your content using a PC or Mac please use Xperia Transfer Desktop instead.
What can be transferred to Xperia™*:
• Call log
• Text messages (SMS)
• Multimedia messages (MMS)
• Settings (Xperia™ only)
• Home layouts (Xperia™ only)
• Email accounts (Xperia™ only)
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and later versions. Not limited to Xperia™ products.
• iPhone, iPad and iPod with iOS 4.0
• Transfer via iCloud is currently not supported if your old device is using iOS 9 or later
• Windows Phone 8.0 and later versions.
• Sony Xperia™ limited to Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later versions.
Visit http://bit.ly/1tJ4R6R to learn more about Xperia™ Transfer and find out how to transfer your precious content to your new Sony Xperia™.
* Xperia™ Transfer Mobile can be used with any Android smartphone complying with the Android OS version requirements. Please note that depending on the old device capabilities, all content may not be transferred correctly or completely. In case of valuable content, please verify the result of the transfer afterwards. Please also note that data synced with online services, such as contacts, won’t be transferred.
** In order to transfer you may need to use the Xperia™ Transfer cable (USB host). For wireless transfer of content between Android devices, Wi-Fi Direct® support is required on both devices.
*** When transfering from iOS Xperia Transfer Mobile will suggest corresponding apps or similar apps that are suitable for your new Sony Xperia™.
**** Xperia Transfer Mobile will transfer apps data for apps that allow it.
Provide your feedback on our support forum: http://bit.ly/1q4kq8Y