Sony Mobile brings you Xperia Lounge, a free-to-download entertainment app featuring exclusive content such as videos, VIP competitions with once-in-a-lifetime prizes, giveaways, downloads and special offers.
The app is available to all android users but Xperia users get access to even more exclusive entertainment content, competitions and downloads, including exclusive themes (such as ‘Mickey Mouse’, ‘Toy Story’, Hello Kitty, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’, ‘The Hobbit’, ‘Pan’, Kitsuné and ‘Ronaldo’) designed for Xperia smartphones. Xperia Lounge is also accessible online for non-Android users at www.xperialounge.com.
Every week, you will find new videos to watch, playlists curated by music specialists and competitions to enter on the app. You could:
• Win a trip or holiday
• Meet your favourite stars
• Get VIP and backstage access to concerts
• Attend movie premieres and fashion shows
• Go to UEFA Champions League™ football matches
• Compete with your friends in our UEFA Champions League™ Challenge prediction game
• Win surf and snowboard days with Quiksilver and Roxy athletes
• Get discounts on shopping websites and on Sony products
• Win Sony prizes including Xperia phones and accessories, PS4s and Sony 4K TVs
Xperia Lounge has teamed up with a wide range of entertainment partners to ensure there is always something new and interesting for you on the app.
Xperia Lounge partners have included Sony Music, Universal Music, Warner Music, Vevo, Spotify, Live@Home, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros, Universal Pictures, Disney, STAR WARS™ Identities, Activision, Sanrio, Quiksilver, Kitsuné, PlayStation and UEFA Champions League™.
In Music, Xperia Lounge has featured the likes of Will.I.Am, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams, Jean-Michel Jarre, Snoop Dogg, Diana Krall, Maroon5, Kygo, Ellie Goulding, Roger Waters, Seal, Giorgio Moroder, Mariah Carey, CeeLo Black, Madeon, Rita Ora, Carly Rae Jepsen, Aloe Blacc, Tom Odell, Meghan Trainor, Gregory Porter, James Bay, Years & Years, Martin Solveig, Jason Derulo, Maître Gims, Spandau Ballet, Marina & The Diamonds, Mary J Blige, Scorpions, Tinie Tempah, Paul Weller and The Fray.
With over 150 competitions in the past year, recent prizes have included:
• A trip for two to London to attend the premiere of ‘Hunger Games’
• Trips for two to attend two Champions League matches in two days
• A trip for two to Paris to attend Comic-Con Paris and interview ‘X-Men’ actor Shawn Ashmore
• A trip for two to London to attend the premiere of ‘Ronaldo’ with access to the red carpet press pen
• A bundle including an Xperia Z5, a PS4 and the game ‘Until Dawn’
• A trip for two to Cincinnati to see Snoop Dogg live and meet him backstage
• A trip for two to Las Vegas to see Martin Solveig DJ and meet him
• A football shirt signed by Wayne Rooney
• A trip for two to London to see Ellie Goulding live and meet her backstage
• A trip for four to New York City to meet Levi Miller, ‘PAN’’s very own Peter Pan
• A Mediterranean cruise for four people
• A trip for two to Sydney to see Ed Sheeran live and meet him backstage
• A trip for two to Vienna to see the STAR WARS™ Identities exhibition
* Xperia™ Lounge app is only available on versions 4.1 and higher of Android™ platform for smartphones.
The Xperia™ Lounge app may only be available in selected languages. Data traffic charges may apply. Personal information which you provided when registering such as your name, date of birth, email address, gender and phone type may be used to administer the promotion. Information via Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge may be used by or on behalf of Sony Mobile to (a) notify you if you have won a competition/prize fulfilment; (b) optimise your user experience within XPERIA ™ Lounge; (c) to analyse your behaviour on Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge and (d) receive personalised communications from Sony Mobile. By downloading the application, you agree to the above Disclaimer and http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/terms-of-use-applications.