Manage your money on the go Take charge of your financial future with Schwab’s mobile app for Android(TM). Monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want.
• Manage your brokerage, Schwab Bank, 401(k) and other accounts
• Deposit Checks via Schwab Mobile Deposit™ (1)
• Trade/edit/cancel Stock, ETF, Mutual Fund and multi-leg option orders (2)
• Get real-time Trade Notifications
• Enjoy auto-updating Watchlists (synchronized with Schwab.com)
• Add, edit, pay, or cancel Bill Pay payments for Schwab Bank
• More enhancements are coming soon
Your input is important. In the app, go to the Menu, select "Feedback" and share your experience and ideas for future enhancements.
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
(1) Schwab Mobile Deposit(TM) is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
(2) Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options" [http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp] Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC [www.sipc.org] ) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC [www.sipc.org] ) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2016 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. [www.sipc.org] CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.