Manage your money on the go(1). Schwab’s mobile app for Android(TM) makes it easy to monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want. With this app you can:
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.