Reviewed in Awesome Android apps - daily updates
app lets you manage and control your Android device right in your desktop in a wireless setting. With this app, you can transfer files from your Android device to your PC and vice versa without the need of a cable, send and receive text messages on your desktop and install and delete applications. Other handy features in this app are Device Status, Apps manager, SD Card Control, Process Manager and Media Management.
Manage your Android devices on the web, all over the air.
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at AirDroid Web ( http://goo.gl/ql0wIh): - SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Help,feedback and news:
Official Site: http://goo.gl/ZjlgvJ
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid