Samsung Home Monitor is an application that you can use with the baby monitoring feature found on the latest Samsung Smart Cameras. The Baby Monitoring feature can be used with a smartphone that is connected to the same access point as a Samsung Smart Camera. It can notify you when noise is detected and allows for live monitoring of streamed video. [Main features]
1. Live Video Monitoring
- Stream video from your smart camera to your smartphone.
2. Sound Detection
- The smart camera will detect noise, such as a baby crying, and send an alarm to the smartphone.
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low, you can use your smart phone to turn on the camera’s AF assist light and make the video brighter.
- This application is compatible with Samsung cameras manufactured in 2014 or later (for example, WB350F).
- You can use this application on phones running Android OS 2.3.3 that support WVGA or higher resolutions.
- This application may not be compatible with some Android devices.