Reviewed in Essential Apps For Root Users
This app/module has given me a very good battery life after examining my wakelocks, alarms etc. you can manually disable or view all wakelocks for your device do settings as per your satisfaction. This app requires xposed to be installed to work very effectively.
Reviewed in Awesome Xposed Apps
This module should save your battery quite a lot. I am using my phone a lot and my Nexus 4 is not known for its awesome battery, but it seems as if it lasts a bit longer than usual when this module is installed. Basically it changes the frequency of the Google Now and other syncing features of your phone when you your phone is screen off.
*** Requires Root *** Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -