Turn your smartphone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR - yep, that’s possible!
Your pulse rate is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse rate - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, measure your heart rate before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate app shows you how fast your heart beat is at any given moment, no extra heart rate monitor straps or devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job and let you know your heart rate in an instant. Unbelievable tracker, right? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera! Yup, your camera is the heart rate monitor.
* Graphs illustrate your pulse rate measurement that way you can monitor your heart over time right in your pulse app.
* Different pulse rate measurement types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results after you measure your heart beat to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your heart beat measurements by day, week or year
* Share your heart rate tracker measurements on social media like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email. Maybe you’ll get your friends to use this great heart rate tracker.
EASY TO USE – HOW TO USE THE HEART RATE AND PULSE APP THE MEASURE YOUR HEART RATE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight. It will measure your heart beat and rate in an instant.
* Do not press too hard when you measure your heart rate, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the pulse rate measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise the pulse rate measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor, you want to monitor your heart beat when your fingers are warm
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate. The best time to measure your resting heart rate is to take your pulse rate measurement right when you wake up in the morning.
How convenient is having a heart rate tracker right in your smartphone? Pretty awesome, huh? You can get your heart rate data in an instant without having to strap on a heart rate monitor and waiting for it to track your heart beat. This app is the perfect pulse rate monitor for beginners to advanced athletes. And we all know that if a pulse rate monitor is complicated, we probably won’t ever use it.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your pulse rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation! Or, use your this pulse app to sneak a peek at your heart beat when you’re around your crush – got the jitters?
WARNING: This is not a medical product.