The free Roku Android application allows you to: · Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.