Reviewed in You Need to try this!
Paper karma is a great app for the environment as well as you. Basically the just of this app is to get rid of some of the junk mail you receive at your house. What you do is take a picture of the offer or letter and they find out the sender and stop them from sending you mail. It's that simple. Saves you from having them waste paper on what you are going to throw away. Definitely recommend this app.
As seen on TechCrunch, AllThingsD, LifeHacker, GeekWire, NBC, CBS: On Sale — Get it Free (for a limited time only)!
PaperKarma is the easy way to take control of your unwanted paper mail, cut your paper waste, and help save the Earth — by taking photos! Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. PaperKarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
PaperKarma can stop:
- Coupon Books
- Credit Card Offers
- White and Yellow Pages
- If you can take a picture of it, PaperKarma will try to stop it!
- If a company is sending you unwanted mail, we'll find them and remove your name/address from their mailing list.
- It's dead simple to use — just take a photo, tap "Unsubscribe," and you're set!
- Track the mail you've submitted, and watch as PaperKarma identifies and eliminates it.
- Learn what information PaperKarma finds about the senders.
- Watch as your paper waste goes down month by month.
- Share your environmental good karma via Facebook and Twitter.
How does it work?
Our system is simple. We've built a massive database of company information. When we identify your photo, we use this information to instantly submit a request on your behalf. If we don't know about the company already, our database discovers what we need to know automatically.