The Sprint Direct Connect Now app brings Sprint® Direct Connect® push-to-talk (PTT) communications to select Android powered smartphones. The Sprint Direct Connect Now app enables push-to-talk communications with Sprint Direct Connect devices including best-in-class features such as 1-to-1 calling and group calling all with the convenience of touchscreen controls. Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• PTT Contacts Discovery - Contacts list just shows other Direct Connect users
• International Direct Connect - Make US based calls to push-to-talk enabled phones in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru
• Support for Savox Bluetooth PTT accessories BTR-155 Remote Speaker Microphone & BTH-101 Headset - great for boosting audio volume in noisy environments
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
User Guide: http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/sprintdirectconnectnow30/index.html
• HTC One – M7
• HTC EVO 4G LTE
• HTC One - M8
• HTC One - M8 Harman Kardon
• HTC One - M9
• HTC One Max
• HTC Desire 510
• HTC One - E8
• Kyocera Hydro Edge
• Kyocera Hydro VIBE
• LG G2
• LG G3
• LG G3 Vigor
• LG Optimus F3
• LG G Flex
• LG G Flex 2
• LG Mach
• LG Nexus 5
• LG Optimus G
• Motorola Nexus 6
• Moto X
• Samsung Galaxy S®3
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung GS6 Edge
• Samsung Victory 4G LTE
• Sharp Aquos
• Sprint Vital
• Sprint Force
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.