Reviewed in Best New Android Games
This Jenga-meets-hyperactive-Japanese-arcade-game is as crazy as it sounds, which can largely be attributed to the fact that it's made by Adult Swim games (creators of the legendary Robot Unicorn Attack). In Super Monsters Ate My Condo! apartments floors of various colors drop down from the top of the screen, and it's your job to swipe them away into the mouths of the correspondingly-colored monsters sitting in wait. If you leave the monsters unfed for too long, they get angry, and you don't want to see them angry (well, you probably do, but it'll lead to you losing the game). There are power-ups such as acid, nuke and dog to help and hinder you, as well as various game modes, unlockables and online scoreboards.
Adult Swim's giant, hungry monsters are back for a second helping in Super Monsters Ate My Condo! Everyone's favorite colored condo-matching experience is now more frantic than ever as you try to get as many points as possible in TWO MINUTES. Make matches with helpful new condos like the bank and the clock while avoiding nasty new condos that generate nukes and acid. Spin the Monster Wheel for good luck and grab all-new boosts to send your multiplier (and your score) into the mesosphere! (FYI, the mesosphere is higher than the stratosphere -- look it up.) See below for the complete list of exciting new features! Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Share your top scores on Facebook
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email email@example.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.