LifeBandit666: Send messages at a time other than the current one. I work nights so I use this to type a text out at 3am and have it sent at midday.
Schemes is a simple tool that allows you to send scheduled messages via SMS, Facebook, Twitter or Email (Gmail only!). Whether you want to send that happy birthday text at midnight (or a minute before midnight if that's your thing), Tweet about your favourite time of the day, make a Facebook status without your friends on the other side of the world missing it, or send that important business email right on the hour, Schemes will do it for you! FEATURES:
- Send scheduled SMS, Facebook statuses, Tweets or Emails from your device!
- Clean Holo card-based UI, even on Gingerbread!
- Notifications on sending
- All messages are added to their respective threads in the Messaging app
- Cancelable, editable messages
- And more!
* Messages - used for SMS contact suggestions
* Vibrate - used by the date/time pickers
* Reading contacts - used to store the messages in their respective threads
* Your accounts - for Gmail