KitKat Launcher is most closest stock Android 4.4 Launcher on your home screen. KitKat Launcher is currently the only launcher of Google Play Store, which has a Smart Transparent Status Bar with notifications for All Android 4.0+ devices. Transparent Smart Status Bar with Notifications, Gestures and Transition Effects are only available on Prime edition. Other features of this KitKat style launcher, are FREE.
To unlock all features of KitKat Launcher, you can install Prime edition. Click here to download and install KitKat Launcher Prime.
1. Based on Android 4.4 Launcher, support for Android 4.0+ (ICS, JB, KK)
2. Translucent Status Bar and Translucent Navigation bar for Android 4.4 Devices. (Free)
3. Google Now clone, like: Google Now Launcher.
4. Hide Apps in App Drawer.
5. Small/Original size KitKat icons and icon packs.
6. Show/Hide Search Bar.
7. Search Bar animations.
8. Play Store Icon near Google Search Bar.
9. Nexus 5 and KitKat Home Wallpapers.(KitKat Wallpapers)
10. Quick Action Popup Menu.
11. Fixed/Float Wallpaper.
12. Resize any widgets.
13. Restore default kitkat launcher theme.
Quick Tips and Help:
1. KitKat Launcher provides you a main KitKat theme on your device. KitKat Launcher is designed to replace your stock launcher.
2. Long-click on any desktop screen to reach KitKat Launcher settings screen, change page orders, add widgets, add wallpapers, add pages.
3. For support, be sure to send us an email.
4. If you like Android KitKat Launcher, please rate KitKat Launcher and write your comment, thanks.
1. Accessibility Service: Get Notifications for Transparent KitKat Status Bar clone.
2. Draw on top of other applications: Draw Transparent KitKat Status Bar clone.
3. Access WiFi&Internet State: Status of WiFi & Internet for Transparent KitKat Status Bar clone.
4. Bind AppWidget: Load widgets on Desktop.
5. Expand Status Bar: For gestures & Smart Status Bar.
6. Run on Boot: Run this app & notification service on Boot.
7. Network communication: Notifications for updates.
8. Your accounts: Push notifications for updates.
9. Read Device State: Push notifications for updates.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
- KitKat is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.