Reviewed in Browser Apps
Renders site very quickly, has a mode for saving data if you're on 3G, speed dial. Downloads easy to manage. Feels like it got stuck on the pre-smartphone age, i don't like the way it handles tabs, doesn't have add-ons, or gestures (which doesn't make sense, as the pc version was the first one to introduce mouse gestures)
Get the best mobile browser for Android. Opera is a fast browser that blocks ads and helps keep you safe on the web.
● Block ads: Don't let mobile ads slow you down when you surf the web. Opera now has a built-in ad blocker to help you load pages faster and use your screen space for the content you're interested in.
● Compress videos: Watch more videos on your mobile device, while using less data. Turn on video compression in the data-savings settings to prevent videos from stalling.
● Add to home screen: Add any website directly to your device's home screen to access your favorite sites even faster. Pro tip: using web shortcuts instead of standalone apps can help your device save memory.
● Read comfortably on any screen: With Opera, you can force zoom on any page, making it easier to read. We even make sure the text fits nicely on your screen with automatic text wrap.
● Save data: Our data-savings mode, powered by Opera’s compression servers, helps you browse faster, even on slow or congested networks. Download more content and watch more video with less stalling – all while staying within your plan’s limits.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
● Manage your tabs: The tab switcher uses less memory and makes it easier to switch between your tabs while you browse.
● Pull-to-refresh: Swipe down on any page to reload it.
● Search instantly, anywhere: Opera makes searching even simpler. Depending on your device, swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web with Opera. It’s a faster way to search the web.
● Organize your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favorite pages to your Speed Dial or bookmarks simply by tapping the + symbol while you browse and pick your favorite.
Do more with Opera: http://www.opera.com/about/products
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at http://www.operasoftware.com/eula/android and Privacy Statement at http://www.opera.com/privacy.