Reviewed in Browser Apps
Renders site very quickly, has a mode for saving data if you're on 3G, speed dial. Downloads easy to manage. Feels like it got stuck on the pre-smartphone age, i don't like the way it handles tabs, doesn't have add-ons, or gestures (which doesn't make sense, as the pc version was the first one to introduce mouse gestures)
Get the best mobile browser for Android. Opera is a fast browser that keeps you safe on the web. Do more online with Opera for Android.
● Compress videos: Watch more videos on your mobile device, while using less data. Turn on video compression in the data-savings settings to prevent videos from stalling.
● Add to home screen: Add any website directly to your home screen to access your favorite sites even faster. Some sites, like Twitter and Flipkart, will even give you an app-like experience!
● Force zoom on any site: You can now force zoom to work on any site. Just go to the app's settings and tick “Force enable zoom”. We even make sure page text fits nicely on your screen with automatic text wrap.
● Manage your tabs: The new tab switcher uses less memory and makes it easier to switch between your tabs while you browse.
● Save data: Our data-savings mode powered by Opera’s compression servers helps you browse faster, even on slow or congested networks. Download more content and watch more video with less stalling – all while staying within your plan’s limits.
● Browse privately: Opera is also a private browser. Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
● Pull-to-refresh: Swipe down on any page to reload it.
● Search instantly, anywhere: Opera makes searching even simpler. Depending on your device, swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web with Opera. It’s a faster way to search the web.
● Organize your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favorite pages to your Speed Dial or bookmarks simply by tapping the + symbol while you browse and pick your favorite.
Do more with Opera: http://www.opera.com/about/products
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user license agreement at http://www.operasoftware.com/eula/android and Privacy Statement at http://www.opera.com/privacy.