Reviewed in Indie Game Selections
A great example of how a simple game can keep you entertained for hours! Punch Quest features simple intuitive controls combined with a very appealing retro art style. I would recommend this one to anyone looking for a an action packed game that is easy to pick up and play and hard to put down. At 0.95 cents it is definitely worth it.
Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs. Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
"Thrilling and challenging. Chuck Norris would approve this" - AppsZoom
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.