Reviewed in FHL09's Highly Recommended
Your personal DVR to download programs you love onto your Android device to watch later. No streaming, No over-priced fees & an average full half hour episode is about 90MB in size. Plus there is no ads, like seriously none in app or during your favorite series.
Watch TV on your Android phone or tablet or cast to your large-screen TV in full HD resolution with DroidTV.
• Choose from thousands of episodes of the most popular shows from all the major TV networks.
• No DVR or cable subscription needed.
• Watch whenever you want, wherever you want.
• It’s TV the way you want it. It’s DroidTV.
Reviewers are raving about DroidTV:
☆ AndroidTapp says "One of the best apps on the market... this is definitely the app for you."
☆ AppBrain rates DroidTV a Top-10.
☆ PC World says "give it a try if you want to watch TV on your phone."
☆ Check out what everyone is raving about. Get DroidTV now.
DroidTV turns your phone or tablet into an integrated TV/DVR. Legally record and watch your favorite TV shows right on your phone. Or, watch directly on your large-screen TV in full HD using Chromecast, ROKU, or Apple TV. DroidTV includes almost every current show from ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, and NBC, plus several popular shows from HBO and Showtime; over 250 shows in all.
With DroidTV, you can record and watch individual episodes or automatically record new episodes for your favorite shows as they become available. Episodes are recorded from the Internet, stored on your own dedicated DVR in our data center, and transferred to your mobile device for viewing.
Recorded episodes are played from your phone or tablet’s memory, not streamed, so they are available anytime, even when you don’t have Internet access. Take your DVR with you and watch anywhere, any time you want, even while traveling or when no Internet is available. Episodes play immediately, without buffering delays or reduced quality. There is never any stuttering or stalling like you might experience with streaming TV.
You can store any number of episodes on your virtual DVR. The number of episodes on your mobile device is limited only by available internal memory or external SD/USB storage.
DroidTV is a subscription-based app. It comes with a free 14-day subscription to DroidTV PrimeTime. This subscription lets you record and watch all the great prime time shows available from DroidTV, including the best subscriber-only shows. You can extend your subscription for as little as $3 per month. If you don't extend your subscription, DroidTV will automatically revert to non-subscriber mode at the end of your trial period. You will still be able to watch your current recordings, but you will only be able to record new episodes for a limited number of shows.
· If you have any comments or questions, please use DroidTV's Feedback screen to send a message to our great support team. We try to answer within 24 hours.
· Join the popular user forum at https://www.facebook.com/groups/droidtvprimetimeusers and share your experiences with thousands of other DroidTV users.
· DroidTV may be installed and used in any country supported by the Google Play Store that honors the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), but is only available to, and may only be used by, US citizens.
· DroidTV supports most Android phones and tablets with a screen resolution of at least 480x800, a 1GHz processor, Android OS v2.3 and later and an external SD memory card or internal memory with at least 2GB of free space.
· Although DroidTV allows you to legally record and view shows from major TV networks, it is an independent product and is in no way promoted, licensed, or authorized by any network, studio, or copyright owner.
· All trademarks and copyrights contained herein remain the sole property of their respective owners. No transfer of ownership or control is implied, except as provided by US Copyright law.
· DroidTV may only be installed or used by US citizens or within the territory of the United States of America.
· DroidTV is a trademark of Northwest Digital Software Inc. All rights reserved. Patents may be pending.