Wordspionage takes word game strategy to a new level with Special Operations:
- Cover ID: A blank tile to use as any letter.
- Surveillance: Spy on your opponent's tiles.
- Misdirection: Shuffle the remaining multipliers on the game board.
- Switch: Switch one of your tiles with your opponent's highest face value tile.
- Flash Bomb: Make the remaining multipliers on the game board invisible and unavailable for your opponent for one turn.
- Sabotage: Take away half of the score of your opponent's last turn.
- Double Agent: Take away half of the score of your opponent's last turn and add it to your total score. Play against up to three opponents in one game. Choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn. Play up to 30 games simultaneously.
Wordspionage Dollars (WS$) are needed to initiate most Special Operations. New players start with WS$1,000. Play Mission Words to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$ or extra game points. Use all seven tiles in your Tile Tray in one turn to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$ or extra game points. Win games to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$.
Play Wordspionage for free with ads, or purchase this ad-free version!
"...it is a breath of fresh air to crosswords, seriously, Napland Games managed to innovate CROSSWORDS."
- Alan Horgan, The Arcade
"...mess up your opponent in a series of ingenious and frustrating ways..."
- Jeremiah Rice, Android Police
"If you're a fan of multiplayer word games, Wordspionage will give you an alternate take with plenty of new ways to make your friends crazy."
- Phil Hornshaw, Appolicious
"...plenty of innovative features to test and tease your word building and strategic skills..."
- Adeline Gear, AndroidShock
**** If you are upgrading from Wordspionage FREE, uninstall the free app to make sure you do not accidentally use it and see ads. If you log into the paid version the same way you did with the free version (same code name, password, Facebook account, etc.), your current Player Profile and all of your current and pending games will be downloaded (as well as some recently completed games, if any). ****