matthileo: Lots of user-submitted recipes with ingredients lists, and rich images to show you what you're making. It has the added bonus of looking great on both phones and tablets.
Reviewed in Food & Drink - Enjoy your Android and eat it too
A great recipe app where you can find and submit recipes, along with find out what you can make with what you have. Reviews, shopping list support, along with video integration make generically named "Recipe Search" a well-rounded app.
Cookpad is an unique cooking community app where people post recipes and pictures. It's your personal recipe composer. After cooking your recipe, other people can post the photo of their own attempt of making the recipe and others can comment.
A lot of recipes also note which other recipe on the site inspired the poster to come up with theirs.
This is what makes the site unique - you can follow a complete genealogy of a recipe, and keep on discovering new variations on themes. The recipes themselves don't need to be anything fancy, and that’s another reason why the site is unique. It gives a look into what real people are making for their families at home.
*** We just rebranded the app from Allthecooks to Cookpad ***
It's the best place to share and find recipes.
The recipes are synchronized to your watch timeline as soon as you open them.
Just tap "open on watch" to open at any time.
Easily scan through recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes!
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our app community!
Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes!
Start cooking at home!
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food!
Browse the free recipes, at the comfort of your home!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredient.
Join the fun recipes community!
Ask questions and get notified when someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by food title or ingredients.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Favorite recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send web links from coookpad so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list and access offline when doing grocery shopping.
Our app and site cookpad.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu for free.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you're in a diet.
- Impress with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Discuss about diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: healthy recipes, cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, biryani, leftover, casserole, spaghetti, preserving, salad dish, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussion and diet forum.
App makes it easy to browse substitutions and cook Holidays recipes. Including Easter, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving with turkey recipes. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes -> Thanksgiving Recipes
There's a whole section dedicated to bartending and drinks in general.
Calories and nutritional information are available for most recipies. Take care of your health and start by cooking at home, like a true professional chef. You will feel the difference in taste and improve your lifestyle with simple and easy healthy recipies.
We make it easy for anyone to find recipes dietary preferences. At the moment we support these constraints: dairy free recipies, egg free, fish free, gluten free, red meat free, nut free, poultry free receipes, shellfish free. vegan, vegetarian and mexican recetas.
Recipes Search is developed by http://www.cookpad.com/en . You can access the recipes from there too!
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubt or question.