TomRalphio - It's nudged out Timely as my alarm app recently, because I love waking up to a list of info about the weather, my calendar appointments etc like so. It can also play pre-recorded messages and has a DashClock extension. To sweeten the deal if you've previously bought a premium key from the dev's other apps, it'll work with this. That's pretty cool on part of the dev, IMO.
★★★ "AlarmPad is a new utility that makes your alarms useful." - LifeHacker ★★★
★★★ "All phones have a default alarm clock, but that's a basic affair. AlarmPad is much more sophisticated, and you may end up wondering how you managed without it." - Gizmodo ★★★
★★★ "Make sure you take AlarmPad for a spin and get to know all the new features." - MakeUseOf ★★★
AlarmPad is an all new alarm clock that brings context to your alarms. When your alarm rings, it will display the weather forecast, your calendar appointments, and much more. AlarmPad is very customizable, and you can install third-party extensions to teach it new tricks.
• Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates, your appointments, and much more by installing extensions. Developers, it's easy to create one. Get started with this open source sample code: https://github.com/riclage/quotes_extension
• Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get started for the day with all the information you need in one place, immediately after dismissing your alarm. AlarmPad can also speak to you in 12 different languages.
• Customize your alarm any way you want: AlarmPad supports ringtones and your music files, gentle volume increase, voice commands, bluetooth devices, custom snooze options, math puzzle, and much more to let you set your alarms the way you want.
• Advanced mode: Synchronize your alarms with your calendar events, restrict them to a specific location and skip them before they ring.
• Use it with other apps: AlarmPad comes with a Tasker plugin and a DashClock extension. You can also set alarms straight from Google Now.
• Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, you get AlarmPad Pro for free!
About the free version
You can only have 5 active alarms at a time on the free version. The alarm clock allows as many alarms as you want but you need to disable the active ones first when you reach the limit.
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version.
Interested in getting the pro version for free without ads plus trying out new features before everybody else? Please join our test community on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/113108980221311144145
About the permissions
To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-alarmpad-permissions.html