Microsoft Translator enables you to quickly translate text or speech, have two-way conversations, and even download languages to use offline when you travel abroad. • Speak or type to quickly translate into over 50 languages
• Have real-time conversations in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Download languages to translate even when you don’t have an internet connection
• Let Translator speak the phrase for you if you are unsure how to pronounce the translation
• Share your translation with other apps
• Pin your most frequent translations to save for later
• Speak to your Android Wear smart watch and get an instant translation
• Translations automatically sync between your phone and Android Wear smart watch
Translator supports the following languages:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Please note that some features are not available in all languages.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.